* Environment-friendly products, high energy conversion rate.
* Put under sunshine during the day, and it begins to light up at night.
* It varies with the intensity of sunlight, user’s geography locations, weather conditions and shift of seasons.
* Put on wall, window, door, floor, ceiling, grass, Christmas tree, post or building,adds perfect atmosphere to your place.
* A perfect decoration for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Party, Wedding, etc.
* Solar powered panel is stood by a 20cm garden spike.
* With ON/OFF,MODE switch.
Length from solar panel to first LED: 150cm
Spacing between 2 LEDs: 20cm
Charging time: approx. 12 hours, may be varied due to weather conditions
Working time: 8-10 hours
LEDs: 30 pcs
Modes: steady & flashing
Light color: white/warm white/blue/multi color
Life time: up to 5000 hours
Switch: Power ON/OFF, MODE
1.If the ground is too hard, do not twist or hammer it with force. Try to soften the ground with water and then insert into the ground. Failure to follow this may result in product damage.
2.It is suggested the solar panel to be fully charged for 12h at the first use.
3.The light will light up automatically at dusk and may turn off automatically when ambient light is too strong(above 15lux).
4.Turn the light on and set light mode before charging the solar power, so it will light up at dusk.
1 * 20ft/30 LED Ball String Lights with solar panel
1 * Stand
1 * Spike
This wonderful 30 crystal ball solar string waterproof lights is ideal for decorating your home,gardens, patio, lawn, porch, gate, yard, etc.
With 2 switch, one is Mode (Flashing mode convert switch), another is Power On/Off(After switch turned on, can automatic light control and charging).
Solar powered panel is stood by a 20cm garden spike. With ON/OFF, MODE switches.
Work by changing the solar energy into electric energy, it can continuously work more than 8 hours at night if the panel absorbs enough sunshine during day.
Energy-saving and environment friendly, with high-tech solar panel, the string light lights up by using the electricity that converts from the sunlight of the built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery.